Monday, 30 January 2012

Love buttons

I've been having fun designing my new Moo cards, to use as presentation mounts for individual buttons. The pattern on the cards came originally from some potato prints which I scanned into my computer and then tweaked... I love the fusion of ancient and modern!
Anyway, here's some of my new 'Love Buttons', inspired gifts for Valentine's Day!
I've also just posted them up in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/91792602/valentines-day-gift-handmade-ceramic







4 comments:

  1. THank you Alex...these are just a few of my new love buttons, will be posting more soon, let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous buttons and I love what you did with the Moo cards! Fab idea :) Hx
    www.helenlimbrick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, they are my latest pash! Am already thinking about my next design...Just need to recommend three friends to get my next lot for free!

      Delete